About This Project
YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN HANOI
Become a Teacher, Learn to inspire, Share your love for the practice with others.
Are you ready to take your yoga practice to a deeper, more meaningful level or teach others about the wonderful benefits of yoga?
We are dedicated to deliver top-quality teacher training to students from around the world. Our Yoga Teacher Training Hanoi program is designed to be a profound personal experience where you will deepen your own practice, gain knowledge and self-awareness, and be certified to safely and confidently teach. Graduates of the course will receive The Ashta Yoga Valley Internationally recognised certification, certified by the worldwide Yoga Alliance USA for the 200 hrs standard (Upon Extra applicable fee).
Yoga Teacher Training In Hanoi
This YTTC provides a fantastic opportunity to awaken or deepen your yoga practice and the ability to share the yogic lifestyle with others. Our goal is to provide students with the knowledge and insights necessary to become a certified yoga teacher.
In Ashtanga Teacher Training, we combine effective practice and teaching elements of traditional Hatha – and Ashtanga Yoga, which are not two contrary practices, but working together as one. Yoga is only one, it is Unity. We are looking at yoga as whole, not fixated on one particular “style” We are supporting our students in a healthy and balanced mind and body work. We teach Ashtanga Yoga (Mysore style) & dynamic Hatha Yoga, respecting the Structure and Alignment of the physical body as well as the energetic body. Therefore we designed our schedule in a way, so that our physical body and astral body can benefit most from it.
In our teaching we combine the ancient knowledge of Yoga with the modern understanding of body and mind. As therapists (NLP & Hypnotherapist) we integrate this knowledge in our course. Along with a strong emphasis on Asana practice and the art of adjusting, as part of the curriculum, lectures will be given on Yoga Philosophy, Ayurveda, Mantras, Pranayama, Meditation, Chakras, Asana, Bandhas, and Anatomy.
All classes are taught in a safe and fun environment where everyone is encouraged to test their limits and move beyond their mental and physical boundaries. You will learn effective teaching tools and methods, how to confidently sequence and lead a yoga class and to safely make adjustments on your students.
15th April– 8th May 2017 Hanoi Vietnam
No. of Students : 10 – 15 nos. (We take small amount of people for great quality teaching and better focus on each individual.)
What is the Fee?
Fee: Option A : Shared Accommodation 2500 $USD
Option B : Single Accommodation 3100 $USD
The fee includes accommodation Shared or Single (on your choice), Snack, Tea / Coffee, Teaching Materials, TTC Exam fee.
The certificate Fee is 45 $USD to be paid if obtain International Certificate, Transportation, Dinner and any other special requests that are not mentioned Above.
- Early Birds Price is 1 months before the beginning of the course.
- (For individuals who want to strengthen their asana practice but do not want to participate in the TTC, the option is available to join us only for the asana portion of the program. Should you choose this option, you will not partake in the philosophy, or anatomy portions of the program, nor will you receive a certificate of teacher training.)
Terms and conditions: Please read carefully before signing up
- Once the course is booked, it is strictly not possible for us to refund any cancellations.
- A non-refundable deposit 50% of the fee is required when booking the course. The remaining of the course fee (also non-refundable) should be paid at least 2 weeks before of the course. So please think before signing up for a course or we will not entertain with any of your disagreement during or after the training.
- However, you can take benefit of early bird payment by making your full payment at least 1 month in advance.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances require us to modify to the teaching schedule, your teacher will make every effort to give prior notice and rearrange any postponed classes as necessary.
- Any missed class will not be repeated so please take your full responsibility and action to be attended in each class.
- Amit is fully dedicated with his teaching and supports his students in their spiritual growth with his highest reach, and therefore he would like to work and teach only those are fully dedicated to study and go deeper in Yoga.
- Bad behaviour and anger is not allowed in the class or out side with Teachers.By breaking this rule you may be asked to leave the training without any refund. Yoga is about unity and love so please be respectful towards teachers and others in class.
YTTC DAILY BASIC SCHEDULE
- 7 to 8 am – Meditation and Chanting
- 8 to 8:30 am – Break
- 8:30 to 9 am – Self stretching / study
- 9 to 11 am – Asana class (Mysore Style / Led Ashtanga)
- 11 to 12:30 pm – Brunch
- 12:30 to 3:30 pm – Main Lecture / TTC Class
- 3:30 to 4 pm – Self stretching / study
- 4 to 5:30 pm – Asana Class (Vinyasa)
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm – Dinner Break
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm – Evening talk, Questions/Answers, Meditation
(we offer high quality training and mostly not in big groups which creates space for us to focus on each individuals growth).
( Please note: The basic Schedule subject to change without any prior notice).